Welcome to the Society of Interventional Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting Abstract Submission Site
Abstract submissions for SIR 2020 are no longer being accepted.
Abstract notifications will be emailed in mid-November to the submitting author.
- Abstract Submission begins Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 9:00 AM EDT
- Abstract Submission closes Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 5:00 PM EDT
- Presenting authors of accepted submissions must register for and present their work at the meeting. This stipulation applies to oral, traditional poster and ePoster presentations.
- If your abstract is accepted as an oral presentation it will be published in SIR’s flagship Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology (JVIR) and will be a citable reference. The Annual Scientific Committee and JVIR’s editorial office strongly encourages you to submit your full manuscript for publication in JVIR. Article submission information will be provided in your abstract acceptance notification.
- All Original Scientific Research abstracts will be considered for oral and poster presentation, and the Scientific Program Committee will determine what format best suits the work. Original Scientific Research abstracts may be considered for the paper poster format in certain circumstances. If you believe the work is best suited for an ePoster presentation, you may indicate that you would like the abstract considered for "ePoster only." You may not request that the work only be considered for oral presentation. All accepted Educational Exhibit abstracts are presented only in poster format, but may be assigned as either a traditional poster OR ePoster.
Forgot your Password? Get it now!