Welcome to the Society of Interventional Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting Abstract Submission Site
The Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) invites authors to submit abstracts for the upcoming SIR 2019 Meeting, March 23-28, 2019, in Austin, TX.
- Abstract Submission begins Friday, July 13, 2018 at 9:00 AM EDT
- Abstract Submission closes Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 5:00 PM EDT
- Presenting authors of accepted submissions must register for and present their work at the meeting. This stipulation applies to oral, traditional poster and ePoster presentations.
- If your abstract is accepted as an oral presentation it will be published in SIR’s flagship Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology (JVIR) and will be a citable reference. The Annual Scientific Committee and JVIR’s editorial office strongly encourages you to submit your full manuscript for publication in JVIR. Article submission information will be provided in your abstract acceptance notification.
- All Original Scientific Research abstracts will be considered for oral and ePoster presentation, and the Scientific Program Committee will determine what format best suits the work. Original Scientific Research abstracts will not be considered for the paper poster format. If you believe the work is best suited for an ePoster presentation, you may indicate that you would like the abstract considered for "ePoster only." You may not request that the work only be considered for oral presentation. All accepted Educational Exhibit abstracts are presented only in poster format, but may be assigned as either a traditional poster OR ePoster.
Click here for more information regarding abstract submission.
Abstract submission questions? Contact Us at email@example.com
Website questions? Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Login using your SIR credentials. If you do not have an SIR account Click here to create a profile!
Forgot your Password? Get it now!