- January 22, 2018, passengers who have driver’s licenses issued by a state that is not yet compliant with Homeland Security’s REAL ID Act and that has not received an extension will need to show an alternative form of acceptable identification for domestic air travel. You can check if your state is REAL ID compliant at dhs.gov/real-id-enforcement-brief.
- By Congress in 2005, the REAL ID Act established minimum security standards for state-issued driver’s licenses and identification cards and prohibits federal agencies, like TSA, from accepting licenses and identification cards for official purposes from states that do not meet these standards. To learn more, download a factsheet or view FAQs.
On-site Registration Information
- All SIR, AVIR and ARIN attendees will not be mailed meeting credentials, badge and tickets. Attendees will receive these materials onsite.
- SIR registration and materials pick-up will be located in the Austin Convention Center Lobby. ARIN and AVIR will be in the Hilton Austin - 6th Floor.
On-site SIR Registration Hours
|Saturday, March 23||7:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Sunday, March 24||7:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Monday, March 25||7:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Tuesday, March 26||7:00 am–4:30 pm|
|Wednesday, March 27||7:00 am–4:30 pm|
|Thursday, March 28||7:00 am-10:00 am|
- Special Offer: Receive a $100 discount to your registration fee if you book your hotel room before January 11th.
- SIR members save up to $700 on registration rates. Make sure your membership is current by visiting www.SIRweb.org and clicking on the "Renew Membership" link.
Extend Your Austin Experience
The SIR 2019 Digital Video Library
Feature-rich, streaming videos from SIR 2019
- Nearly 200 hours of SA-CME credit toward fulfilling MOC requirements
- USB drives are available for offline viewing
- Special member discounts!
Purchase during online registration – your one chance to save up to $400.
Nonphysician Registration Discounts
Nonmember Residents, Fellows and Medical Student Registrants
- A verification letter from a program director must be submitted along with the registration form and appropriate payment to qualify for the discount resident/fellow and medical student registration.
Bring an SIR Non-Physician Associate Member for FREE
- This registration offer is available to SIR Non-Physician Associate members only and can only be completed once the paid SIR member physician has completed the online registration and received the discount code through the confirmation. This offer expires February 15, 2019. Non-Physician Associate members, including NPs and PAs, may apply for membership online or contact Membership@sirweb.org to join.
Journalists interested in attending should contact SIR communications department staff by phone at (703) 691-1805, (703) 460-5572 or via email at email@example.com. Once on site, reporters must sign in at the meeting, present credentials and obtain an access badge in the press room in the Austin Convention Center.
Guest registration includes access to SIR EXPO, Opening Reception and other designated social and networking events. The fee per guest is $140 on or before February 15th and then $165 after February 15th through the meeting.
Special Needs Information
Please check the box on the online if, under the Americans With Disabilities Act, you may require special accommodations or services in order to attend.
Cancellations received in writing by January 11th, will be refunded less a $100 administrative fee. No refunds will be given after February 15th. Refunds or credits will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival, unattended events or early departure. All refunds must be submitted in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card Payment
SIR currently accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard, VISA and American Express.
E-mail Customer Service at SIR@experient-inc.com
Call Customer Service toll free at 800.424.5249
International registrants, please call 847.996.5829