First Time Attendees
Is this your first time attending SIR? We are so glad to have you! This page is just for you. Check out the tips and inside info below and if you have any questions or need some guidance, please reach out to the SIR Office at 703-691-1805.
- This is a reminder that we are not mailing badges, and you need your confirmation email and a government issued photo ID to pick-up your badge onsite. You may use this email or your original confirmation email onsite to scan at Scan-and-Go and pick-up your badge.
- Use the SIR 2019 meeting app and the online personal planner to plan your week, the schedule is subject to change but the app will be updated
- You must scan into a session in order to receive your CME credit.
- Keep your name badge on you at all times for conference activities. You will not be allowed entry into sessions, the Expo, or receptions without it.
- Visit the SIR Booth #639 in the Expo. Staff is there to answer all your questions.
- Go to the Opening reception! This is a great opportunity to meet up with fellow colleagues from around the world.
- Stay up to date on changes during conference by following the #SIR19ATX hashtag on Facebook and Twitter.
- Spouses, guests, etc. are not permitted at any conference event unless you have specifically registered them for said event. (Unfortunately, guest registration is not available for children under 16)
- Begin your networking now by following or liking Society of Interventional Radiology on Facebook and Twitter. Use #SIR19ATX to join in the conversation.