How to Register
Exhibitor Housing and registration is open!
Here is the link: Exhibitor Housing and Registration website link.
SIR’s designated housing bureau is Experient, Inc. It is a requirement that all exhibitor housing (sleeping rooms and suites) be requested through our housing bureau.
- Your SIR 2019 exhibit space must be paid in full before you will find your company name in the exhibitor housing and registration link.
- Badge registration cannot be requested until your housing room block is complete.
- It is recommended that you request your housing as early as possible to guarantee your hotel choice(s).
Please do not accept solicitations from any other so-called housing providers as they are considered piracy companies. Report any such piracy solicitors to Susie Evenden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your designated housing coordinator at Experient, Inc. is Samantha Vazquez with Experient, Inc at SIREXH@experient-inc.com.
SIR exhibitor contacts will need to log into the Housing and Registration website by entering their exhibiting company name, clicking on our highlighted exhibiting company name and entering a password. (Passwords are your first initial and last name)
Once logged in, you will be prompted to select from one of the following hotel room request preferences:
9 Rooms or less
10 Rooms or more
Please see the SIR 2019 housing procedures for further details.
Here is the link to the SIR 2019 hotels rates and information
Exhibitor Badge Registration
Complimentary badge allotment - Each exhibitor will receive 3 complimentary booth personnel badges and 1 complimentary full registration badge per 100 square feet of exhibit space. Corporate Ambassadors (CAP) are eligible for additional complimentary exhibitor badges based on their CAP recognition level.
- Pre-registration Deadline - March 22, 2019.
- Onsite badge requests or changes - are subject to a $50 processing fee.
- Badge Pick up—All exhibitor personnel are required to pick up their badge individually at exhibitor registration on-site.
- Photo ID— a photo ID will be required prior to receiving your badge.
- NPI Numbers—SIR will continue to help our corporate partners by collecting physician NPI numbers as part of the SIR 2019 registration process. We realize that this is critical to comply with the Physician Payments Sunshine Act.
For more information please go to Exhibitor Badge Registration.
Exhibitor Suite Request – Please submit your request as early as possible. All requests are on a first-come, first-serve basis. For questions, contact Samantha Vazquez with Experient, Inc at SIREXH@experient-inc.com.
Hotel Function Space Request - This request is solely for internal company sales, marketing and staff meetings and excludes involving 2019 attendees. See the Corporate Symposia rules and regulations located in the Advertising Opportunities section. Once you have completed your request, please allow 24-48 hours for approval. For any questions, contact Tayler Kenney at email@example.com.
For any questions, please contact Susie Evenden at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 460-5586.