Be a social media ambassador for IR!
Social media is a great way to make connections and get the most out of SIR 2019. Join the discussions on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay on top of annual meeting happenings, share your experiences and gain insights into the latest #irad science. You can also follow along on YouTube and LinkedIn.
Social media tips and tricks
- Remember to use our meeting hashtag #SIR19ATX to follow all meeting discussions
- Live post and share appropriate photos and videos from your meetings, sessions and events with the hashtag #SIR19ATX.
- Post interesting quotes, facts or your opinion on a session
- Encourage other attendees to join in the conversation on social media
- Share and respond to others posting about the meeting.
- Tag SIR in your posts and photos on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
- Make sure you are following SIR on YouTube and LinkedIn
Join the conversation at #SIR19ATX
Stay on top of the conversation. Use these hashtags in your posts to add to the discussion or to search for meeting-related conversations.
#SIR19ATX: Conversations and news about the SIR 2019 Annual Scientific Meeting
#IAmIR: Celebrate the diversity and innovation of minimally invasive medicine
#irad: Interventional radiology
#visiontoheal: News about interventional radiologists and IR treatments
#SIRF19Gala: SIR Foundation Gala at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel
Find more health-care-related hashtags on Symplur.
Questions about social media?
Reach out to SIR’s communications team with any social media related questions that you may have.
Kate Martin, (703) 460-5597, email@example.com
Elise Castelli, (703) 460-5572, firstname.lastname@example.org