Reserve a Booth
The SIR 2019 exhibit space reservation process is completely online.
Prior to completing a contract, please browse the Floor Plan and Exhibitor Listing.
To begin the online process, go to, Exhibitor Log-in and follow these steps:
1. Create your login: Enter your email address and create your password. You will be send an email confirming your login.
2. Proceed to return Exhibitor Log-in and enter your login information,
3. Locate your company name from the listing of company names.
4. Click on "Exhibition Contract".
Note: During the process, you will be prompted to pay by credit card or submit a check at a later date. For check payments, please provide a check number.
5. Upon completion of your contract, you will be notified of your contract approval and booth number assignment.
First time exhibitors - Please contact Susie Evenden at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 460-5586. You will be provided with an exhibitor space contract along with details on exhibiting.
Once your exhibit space is reserved, please access Exhibitor Log-in as often as you like to review your company profile. Make sure you select your company's product categories and complete the following information:
- View Booth – connects you directly to the Expo floor plan.
- Visitor Report – see the time, date and IP address of who visited your booth.
- Business Card – review and update your company profile to include Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Categories – indicate all product/service categories associated with your company.
- Company Profile – provide a company summary in 100 words or less.
- Media Center – add a company logo or upload company brochures.
- Administrative Contact – enter your exhibit representative contact information. This information is provided to the show organizer only.
For any questions, please contact Susie Evenden at email@example.com or (703) 460-5586.