Reserve a Booth
The SIR 2019 exhibit space reservation process is completely online.
Please browse the Floor Plan and Exhibitor Listing.
Prior to reserving your 2019 booth space online or logging into Exhibitor Log-in, you will need to set up your email log-in and password.
Click here to get started setting up your login. If your email address is not recognized, please contact Susie Evenden at email@example.com or (703) 460-5586.
Once your log-in is set, go to Exhibitor Log-in and follow these steps:
1. Locate your company name from the listing of company names.
2. Click on "Exhibition Contract".
Note: During the process, you will be prompted to pay by credit card or submit a check at a later date. For check payments, please provide a check number.
3. Upon completion of your contract, you will be notified of your contract approval and booth number assignment.
First time exhibitors - Please contact Susie Evenden at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 460-5586. You will be provided with an exhibitor space contract along with details on exhibiting.
Once your exhibit space is reserved, please access Exhibitor Log-in as often as you like to review your company profile. Make sure you select your company's product categories and complete the following information:
- View Booth – connects you directly to the Expo floor plan.
- Visitor Report – see the time, date and IP address of who visited your booth.
- Business Card – review and update your company profile to include Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Categories – indicate all product/service categories associated with your company.
- Company Profile – provide a company summary in 100 words or less.
- Media Center – add a company logo or upload company brochures.
- Administrative Contact – enter your exhibit representative contact information. This information is provided to the show organizer only.
For any questions, please contact Susie Evenden at email@example.com or (703) 460-5586.