SIR Heads to Austin!
SIR 2019 abstract submissions are open. Be seen, be heard, get published.
- Put your research in front of more than 5,000 IR physicians, researchers and allied health professionals from around the world
- Abstracts accepted for oral presentation are published in SIR’s Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology (JVIR), and on jvir.org, and will be a citable reference.*
- Reach other specialties, patients, payers and industry through SIR public relations efforts. Research presented at SIR 2018 garnered 637 million media impressions and generated more than 3,500 print and broadcast stories.
- Abstracts selected as posters enjoy prominent placement at the meeting.
Submission deadline: Thursday, Sept. 27 at 5 p.m. EDT
“I invite you to submit your original science to the world’s largest interventional radiology meeting to ensure that your research reaches a global audience. We’re looking for high-quality scientific data, studies that provide innovative patient-driven solutions, and papers that elucidate the rapid changes in the world of health economics. Based on what we’ve heard from you, hot topics at the meeting will include PAE, UFE, stroke, cancer, venous disease and DVT, CLI, and the IR/DR residency and curriculum. We’ll be looking for studies that address these topics and so much more.”
--Nadine Abi-Jaoudeh, MD, FSIR, Scientific Chair, SIR 2019 Annual Scientific Meeting
Ideas for new sessions?
Have ideas for sessions at #SIR19ATX? Tell us about them & help us develop new programming for the next meeting. Submit ideas here. Deadline for submission is August 31, 2018.
CME and Attendance Certificates
SIR 2018: The Digital Video Library
Proceedings from the SIR Annual Meeting are available for purchase.
- Get feature-rich video of nearly 200 hours of content from the meeting, (with the exception of Learning Lab Workshops and Meet the Experts)
- Earn Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credit toward maintenance of certification*
- SIR members receive a discount off the standard rate
- Watch and earn credit on a desktop or laptop computer, or an iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or Android mobile device
- View digital versions of select scientific and educational posters
- Download PDF slide handouts and MP3s for listening on-the-go
- Click here for complete details
Continue your SIR 2018 experience with the mobile app
The SIR 2018 mobile app is available throughout the year, so that the information you collected in Los Angeles is available at your fingertips 24/7.
- Find information on industry partners you may not have had time to visit at the meeting
- Review your session notes
- Read news articles and abstracts that you didn't get to review at the meeting
Apple and Android users, simply download the app from your app store or mobile marketplace by searching SIR 2018.
More details available here.
#SIR18LA Social Media