Thank you for attending SIR 2019 in Austin!
This is the official SIR 2019 Annual Meeting website. Please do not visit or click anywhere on http://sir2019.org/. The site has no affiliation with the meeting.
All attendees are requred to claim their own meeting credit via the SIR Learning Center. Please click the button below to log into your learning center account then choose the 2019 SIR Annual Meeting Course.
SA-CME tests can also be found in the 2019 SIR Annual Meeting Course - Look for the SA CME navigation button. Access to the SA-CME tests will end on April 15 at 5:00 PM EDT.
SIR 2019 is comprehensive, current and core to your practice.
No other meeting offers the diversity of topics, the range of learning environments, the unparalleled access to expert faculty and leading thinkers in the specialty.
SIR Heads to Austin - March 23-28, 2019. Get the latest news about this year’s annual meeting plus stories about
the sessions, issues and people that are making a difference in IR.
Who should attend?
SIR 2019 is designed to meet the educational needs of practicing interventional radiologists, IRs in-training, diagnostic radiologists, and other physicians with a special interest in IR—and is the only venue offering IR education designed specifically for clinical associates. The meeting also offers a supportive and highly interactive introduction to IR for medical students who may be considering the specialty as their focus.
What can I expect?
• Expert discussion on current treatments, needs and future trends of minimally invasive vein treatments
• Abstracts from across the global on the diagnosis, pathology and management of venous disease
• The latest technologies for diagnosis, triage and intervention in massive and sub-massive pulmonary embolism
• Networking with peers from around the world, offering unique perspectives on this rapidly changing specialty
• Seminars on acute and chronic DVT
• Skills workshops on management of occlusive disease and venous insufficiency
SIR International Scholarship deadline: Oct. 19, 2018
SIR Foundation Research Awards deadline: Nov. 15, 2018
Early-bird deadline: Jan. 11, 2019