Where innovation, research and technology come together to improve patient care.
Washington State Convention Center, March 28 - April 2, 2020: No other meeting offers the diversity of topics, the range of learning environments, the unparalleled access to expert faculty and leading thinkers in the specialty. Register today and begin planning your IR education experience.
What can I expect?
- View our full schedule and learn in the way that works best for you. Search by topic or learning format
- Don't miss the "suggested by you" sessions from your colleagues around the world
- Expert discussion on current treatments, needs and future trends of minimally invasive procedures
- Explore how new practice models, innovation, and diversity and inclusiveness advance the specialty
- View the registration brochure
Who should attend?
SIR 2020 is designed to meet the educational needs of practicing interventional radiologists, IRs in-training, diagnostic radiologists and other physicians with a special interest in IR, as well as NPs and
PAs. Once registered, log in to the Personal Planner to organize your schedule and make the most of your SIR 2020 experience.
January 10, 2020 - Early-bird deadline
February 14, 2020 - Advanced registration deadline and hotel cutoff