Registration is open—IR, meet Seattle!
SIR announces the 2020 Gold Medal recipients
Please congratulate James F. Benenati, MD, FSIR; Michael C. Soulen, MD, FSIR; and David M. Williams, MD, FSIR, who'll receive the society's highest honor during the plenary on Sunday, March 29 in Seattle.
CME and Attendance Certificates
SIR 2019: The Digital Video Library
Proceedings from the SIR Annual Meeting are available for purchase.
- Get feature-rich video of nearly 200 hours of content from the meeting, (with the exception of Learning Lab Workshops and Meet the Experts)
- Earn Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credit toward maintenance of certification*
- SIR members receive a discount off the standard rate
- Watch and earn credit on a desktop or laptop computer, or an iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or Android mobile device
- View digital versions of select scientific and educational posters
- Download PDF slide handouts and MP3s for listening on-the-go
- Click here for complete details
Continue your SIR 2019 experience with the mobile app
The SIR 2018 mobile app is available throughout the year, so that the information you collected in Los Angeles is available at your fingertips 24/7.
- Find information on industry partners you may not have had time to visit at the meeting
- Review your session notes
- Read news articles and abstracts that you didn't get to review at the meeting
Apple and Android users, simply download the app from your app store or mobile marketplace by searching SIR meetings.
More details available here.
#SIR20SEA Social Media