On-site Registration Information
- All SIR, AVIR and ARIN attendees will not be mailed meeting credentials, badge and tickets. Attendees will receive these materials onsite.
- All SIR and AVIR on-site registration and materials pick-up will be located in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. All ARIN on-site registration materials are located TBD.
On-site SIR Registration Hours
|Saturday, March 4||7:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Sunday, March 5||7:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Monday, March 6||7:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Tuesday, March 7||7:00 am–4:30 pm|
|Wednesday, March 8||7:00 am–4:30 pm|
|Thursday, March 9||7:00 am-10:00 am|
- Special Offer: Receive a $100 discount to your registration fee if you book your hotel room before January 27th.
- SIR members save up to $700 on registration rates. Make sure your membership is current by visiting www.SIRweb.org and clicking on the "Renew Membership" link.
Extend Your Vancouver Experience
The SIR 2017 Digital Video Library
Feature-rich, streaming videos from SIR 2017
- Nearly 200 hours of SA-CME credit toward fulfilling MOC requirements
- USB drives are available for offline viewing
- Special member discounts!
Purchase during online registration – your one chance to save up to $400.
Nonphysician Registration Discounts
SIR Member Fellows-in-training, Medical Students and Residents
- The IR leaders of tomorrow can attend for free.
- Register for SIR 2017 and bring your fellows, students and residents at no extra registration fee.
Nonmember Residents, Fellows and Medical Student Registrants
- A verification letter from a program director must be submitted along with the registration form and appropriate payment to qualify for the discount resident/fellow and medical student registration.
Bring an SIR Clinical Associate member for FREE
- This registration offer is available to SIR clinical associate members only and can only be completed once the paid SIR member physician has completed the online registration and received the discount code through the confirmation. This offer expires January 27th.
To attend the meeting, all reporters must register in advance online at www.SIRmeeting.org by clicking on the "Registration"" link (housing arrangements can also be made at this site). All press registrations are subject to the approval of the SIR communications department. The registration fee is waived for approved reporters. For more information, please contact Comm@SIRweb.org. Once on site, reporters must sign in at the meeting, present credentials and obtain an access badge in the press room in the Washington Convention Center.
Guest registration includes access to SIR EXPO, Opening Reception and other designated social and networking events. The fee per guest is $140 on or before January 27th and $165 after January 28th.
Special Needs Information
Please check the box on the online if, under the Americans With Disabilities Act, you may require special accommodations or services in order to attend.
Cancellations received in writing by January 27th, will be refunded less a $100 administrative fee. No refunds will be given after January 28th. Refunds or credits will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival, unattended events or early departure. All refunds must be submitted in writing to: email@example.com.
Credit Card Payment
SIR currently accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard, VISA and American Express.