Registration is now open! Click here to register.
On-site Registration Information
- All SIR, AVIR and ARIN attendees will not be mailed meeting credentials, badge and tickets. Attendees will receive these materials onsite.
- All SIR and AVIR on-site registration and materials pick-up will be located in West Lobby, Level 1 of Vancouver Convention Centre. All ARIN on-site registration materials are located at Fairmont Waterfront Ballroom Foyer.
On-site SIR Registration Hours
|Saturday, April 2||7:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Sunday, April 3||7:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Monday, April 4||7:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Tuesday, April 5||7:00 am–4:30 pm|
|Wednesday, April 6||7:00 am–4:30 pm|
|Thursday, April 7||7:00 am-10:00 am|
- Special Offer: Receive a $100 discount to your registration fee if you book your hotel room before February 19, 2016.
- SIR members save up to $700 on registration rates. Make sure your membership is current by visiting www.SIRweb.org and clicking on the "Renew Membership" link.
Extend Your Vancouver Experience
The SIR 2016 Digital Video Library
Feature-rich, streaming videos from SIR 2016
- Nearly 200 hours of SA-CME credit toward fulfilling MOC requirements
- USB drives are available for offline viewing
- Special member discounts!
Purchase during online registration – your one chance to save up to $400.
Nonphysician Registration Discounts
SIR Member Fellows-in-training, Medical Students and Residents
- The IR leaders of tomorrow can attend for free.
- Register for SIR 2016 and bring your fellows, students and residents at no extra registration fee.
Nonmember Residents, Fellows and Medical Student Registrants
- A verification letter from a program director must be submitted along with the registration form and appropriate payment to qualify for the discount resident/fellow and medical student registration.
Bring an SIR Clinical Associate member for FREE
- This registration offer is available to SIR clinical associate members only and can only be completed once the paid SIR member physician has completed the online registration and received the discount code through the confirmation. This offer expires February 19, 2016.
Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation
(RPVI) Tutorial Registration
Fees: $550 for members $675 for nonmembers Registration for the RPVI Tutorial is open to physicians only. You do need not register for the entire SIR meeting to attend this course.
For questions about this course, please contact SIR at (703) 691-1805. You will receive information regarding on-site check in and course location approximately four weeks prior to the meeting.
To attend the meeting, all reporters must register in advance online at www.SIRmeeting.org by clicking on the "Registration"" link (housing arrangements can also be made at this site). All press registrations are subject to the approval of the SIR communications department. The registration fee is waived for approved reporters. For more information, please contact Comm@SIRweb.org. Once on site, reporters must sign in at the meeting, present credentials and obtain an access badge in the press room in the Vancouver Convention Centre.
Guest registration includes access to SIR EXPO, Opening Reception and other designated social and networking events. The fee per guest is $100 on or before Feb. 19th and $125 after Feb. 20th.
Special Needs Information
Please check the box on the online if, under the Americans With Disabilities Act, you may require special accommodations or services in order to attend.
Cancellations received in writing by February 19, 2016, will be refunded less a $100 administrative fee. No refunds will be given after February 19, 2016. Refunds or credits will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival, unattended events or early departure. All refunds must be submitted in writing to: email@example.com.
Credit Card Payment
SIR currently accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard, VISA and American Express.
Your browser is out-of-date or unrecognized!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You are accessing this website through an older or unrecognized Internet Browser: . After June 15th, 2016, you may not be able to access this website from your Internet Browser because it does not meet certain security standards. Learn more and update now.
Beginning June 15, 2016, in order to comply with PCI regulations, you may not be able to access this website from your current Internet Browser because it is not TLS 1.1 compliant. Older versions of Internet Browsers lack support for modern web standards. Most importantly, they do not have the vital security features necessary to ensure the safe transaction of our clients' personal information.
Please consider upgrading your browser for a safer and more reliable experience, using one of the following links: