If you are an Attendee, click here.
Why SIR 2014?
SIR 2014 provides companies with the opportunity to engage directly with more than 5,000 IR professionals from across the globe in one exclusive setting. With its balmy climate and attractive harbor, downtown San Diego is a popular, inviting destination for medical meetings. SIR 2009 was held in San Diego and it was a banner year in attendance; we expect similar high recorded attendance when SIR returns to San Diego in 2014. Corporate partners have the opportunity to network and interact with meeting attendees through dedicated exhibit hall hours, free attendee lunches and our popular new mobile app. Participation in SIR 2014 is an investment in the specialty and an opportunity to build long lasting relationships with members of the interventional radiology community- today and for the future.
2014 Exhibitor Tips and Opportunity Highlights
- We've renamed our Technical Exhibit Hall "SIR Expo." - It's here that attendees converge with our corporate partners to discover the latest innovations in IR medical devices, products and services.
- New! Corporate Suites - Purchase a 10x20 or 20x20 private corporate suite on the SIR Expo floor. Only 1 available!
- New! Charging stations - Your ad placed in prominent locations in the SIR Expo and the convention center. SOLD!
- VIRtual SIR 2014 - extends your presence during and after the meeting by reaching our online audience.
- Passport Contest - All exhibitors are listed in the mobile app Passport Contest, in which attendees visit 25 or more exhibits in order to qualify for exciting prizes.
- Exhibitor Webinar - Missed the December 5 and 19 webinars? Click here to see what was covered and how you can achieve the biggest bang for your buck at SIR 2014!
Click here for an EXHIBIT SPACE RESERVATION CONTRACT
Contact Susie Evenden, SIR's exhibits and corporate support manager, at (703) 460-5586 or email Exhibits@SIRweb.org for details or to request an Exhibitor Prospectus.