SIR 2017 is comprehensive, current and core to your practice.
No other meeting offers the diversity of topics, the range of learning environments, the unparalleled access to expert faculty and leading thinkers in the specialty. Destination, D.C.—March 4-9, 2017.
Who should attend?
SIR 2017 is designed to meet the educational needs of practicing interventional radiologists, IRs in-training, diagnostic radiologists, and other physicians with a special interest in IR—and is the only venue offering IR education designed specifically for clinical associates. The meeting also offers a supportive and highly interactive introduction to IR for medical students who may be considering the specialty as their focus.
What can I expect?
• Expert discussion on current treatments, needs and future trends of minimally invasive vein treatments
• Abstracts from across the global on the diagnosis, pathology and management of venous disease
• The latest technologies for diagnosis, triage and intervention in massive and sub-massive pulmonary embolism
• Networking with peers from around the world, offering unique perspectives on this rapidly changing specialty
• Seminars on acute and chronic DVT
• Skills workshops on management of occlusive disease and venous insufficiency
- Call for abstracts deadline: September 22, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. (EDT)
- Authors are invited to submit original scientific research for oral and poster presentations.
- Online registration open: Octotber 1, 2016
- Resident-in-Training Travel Scholarship: October 1, 2016 12:00 AM EST, Application available now
- Medical Student Travel Scholarship: October 1, 2016 12:00 AM EST, Application available now
- International Scholarship: October 21, 2016 Application available now