Thank you to everyone who joined us in Atlanta!
Save the Date
SIR 41st Annual Scientific Meeting
April 2-7, 2016
Website coming soon!
Suggest a topic for SIR 2016.
CME and Attendance Certificates
SIR 2015: The Digital Video Library
Proceedings from the SIR 40th Annual Scientific Meeting are now online and available for purchase.
- Get feature-rich video of nearly 200 hours of content from the meeting, including Workshops (with the exception of Learning Lab Workshops)
- Earn Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credit toward maintenance of certification*
- SIR members receive a discount off the standard rate
- Watch and earn credit on a desktop or laptop computer, or an iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or Android mobile device
- View digital versions of select scientific and educational posters
- Download PDF slide handouts and MP3s for listening on-the-go
- Click here for complete details
*At least 75 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™ are required every three years. At least 25 of the 75 Category 1 CME must be self-assessment CME (SA-CME). For more information, please visit the American Board of Radiology online.
VIRtual SIR 2015
Watch recorded sessions, visit virtual product showcases and network with your colleagues, all at no cost!
Continue your SIR 2015 experience with the mobile app
The SIR 2015 mobile app is available throughout the year, so that the information you collected in Atlanta is available at your fingertips 24/7.
- Find information on industry partners you may not have had time to visit at the meeting
- Review your session notes
- Read news articles and abstracts that you didn't get to review at the meeting
Apple and Android users, simply download the app from your app store or mobile marketplace by searching SIR 2015.
More details available here.
#SIR15ATL Social Media